Monday, October 14, 2013

The Time Is Now

This week I have officially been on my mission for 1 year... It seems like yesterday that I was entering the MTC.... Times flies so FAST

Last week was kind of frustrating because I just felt really unmotivated and it wasn´t a good feeling. 

This week I am going to choose to beHAPPIER, and BETTER..... 

 It should be a much better week because we have a baptism on Saturday and a baptism on Sunday.. :)

I am learning that the time to act is now. I need to take advantage of every minute left that I have on my mission. To be the Best I can, and to help as many people as I can tocome unto christ. In 1 year I have seen so many changes in myself and in others. I´m so grateful for this past year that has passed by. It has been such a rewarding year. I´m looking forward to these next 6 months as well!!!!!! THE GOSPEL IS TRUE

Desi 

No comments:

Post a Comment