Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Determination as a Missionary

20 March 2013

Sister Deseret Bruno
Rua Caa-Acu 229 Belenzinho
0317-020 Sao Paulo-SP
Brazil

Dad--

I just wanted to write you to express my gratitude for you.  Thanks for teaching me the gospel and for teaching me determination.  Here on the mission I'm learning a lot and seeing success because of my determination to do what's right and my determination to help the people that I meet.  I know this last year has been hard for you, and I'm sorry that I couldn't see past my pride to truly help.  I pray for my family every day, and I know that Heavenly Father hears my prayers.  I don't think I'll ever understand the relationship that you and mom have, but what I'm realizing is that you both have helped me a lot in my life.  I don't think there's really a way to pay it back.  

Stay strong and trust in the Lord, continue trying to do the best for our family and for other people.  Happiness comes through serving other people.  Thanks for being a good father, your faith has made me stronger.  I hope you know that I love you.

Desi

No comments:

Post a Comment