Monday, April 8, 2013

Conference Inspires Missionary

Yesterday I watched conference in Portuguese. I was a little bit nervous because I was scared it would be hard to understand the translation into Portuguese and that I wouldn't get very much out of it, but I had been praying for a whole week to be able to prepare to understand and get something out of conference. Before hand I prayed that Heavenly Father would help me understand and that all my questions would be answered and it was amazing. I understood almost every word, and I felt like the talks where directly spoken to me (excluding the talk about marriage haha) I loved Elder Holland's talk on faith, he is always phenomenal and to hear President Monson talk is always so uplifting. Heavenly Father truly does answer prayers. Tomorrow is transfers and I´m dying to know if I´ll stay or if I´ll go. I´ve been here in Morumbi for almost 4 months, so we´ll see what happens. Hope everyone is good and that they enjoyed conference as much as I did!!!

Desi

No comments:

Post a Comment