Friday, October 19, 2012

Strong Spirit in MTC

Friday, 19 October 2012 Sister Deseret Rose Bruno MTC Mailbox #299 BRA-SPE 1210 2005 N. 900 E. Provo, UT 84604-1793 Dear Family, Week 2 in the MTC!!! It's been fun, and I've been learning a lot. It's been awesome to feel the strong spirit here. Portuguese has been fun to learn, but when I don't know a word I spit out the Spanish word and like 75% of the time it's the same, so everyone thinks I have this huge vocabulary. It's pretty comical to me. Anyways, I hope you guys are doing well. How is it with just you 3 in the house? Write me as much as you can! Nikki--how's your art going? You should draw me a temple or a portrait of myself or something, so I can hang it up in my room!!! Michael--How was your big track meet? Are you preparing for your mission? You should start reading Preach My Gospel chapter 3, and memorize the missionary purpose... Dad write me... Love, Sister Deseret Bruno

No comments:

Post a Comment